Latest Posts

The Manifestation Millionaire Review

Increasing my income and savings was my top priority for the longest time. I knew I could have gotten another job or worked more hours per week to do this, but I procrastinated. I was already putting in long hours at work and was earning a pretty decent income.

[Video] Einsteins Method To Brain Power

You've probably heard that we do not use the full part of our mind... In fact, Einstein said we only have access to 3%. If you're like me, you'd want access to the other 97%. For years now I have been searching relentlessly...

[Video] How to Cheat the Law of Attraction

[Video] Law of Attraction Cheat I found an unbelievably clever Law of Attraction cheat that has taken manifestation to a whole new level.  I'll give you a hint... Its got something to do with your Subconscious Mind. 

Success Quiz

The Quiz Will Make You Successful Many people think the law of attraction is working against them or that they just don't get the process of manifestation. In truth, it is neither and it's both. They may not have a clear understanding of the process of manifestation and therefore can't get any law to work for them. Check out this quiz and see what's stopping you.

Millionaires are doing this to their brains [video]

935 Millionaires Were Tested, what they found will shock you. If you've struggled with money all your life and aren't living the life you imagined when you were a child, then... Your mind has literally been programmed to keep you poor.

Type 2 Diabetes and Super Foods

What is the secret to a long and healthy life? It is in the food that we eat. As you well know, all foods are not created equal. Choosing and eating the right foods may help increase your life expectancy as well as the quality of your life.

Getting Great Press Coverage

Here is an article I read that I thought you'd like. It talks about dealing with the media and getting good press coverage for your event/project/or company. Do you ever wonder what the secret is to get great coverage for your event? I had some people ask me what was my secret.